Patten Robin’s family lawyers provide expert, professional and personalised assistance with a wide range of issues for married and de facto couples, including
- Legal and practical issues to be considered before and after separation occurs
- Parenting matters, including who a child lives and spends time with, decision-making about a child’s care, welfare and development and relocation issues (local, interstate & international)
- Property settlement matters
- Binding Financial Agreements
- Surrogacy and related reproductive legal matters
- Child support
- Spousal maintenance
- Applications for Divorce
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: Collaborative Practice and mediation
- Representation at the Federal Circuit Court and Family Court
- Family violence matters, including Family Violence Intervention Orders and representation at the Magistrates’ Court
Our senior Family Lawyer, Melissa Lee, is a trained Collaborative Practitioner. If this is a suitable and desirable option for you and your family, Melissa can assist you to resolve your legal issues without going to Court.
Contact us to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced family lawyers.