Patten Robin’s Family Lawyers provide expert, professional and personalised assistance with a wide range of issues for married and de facto couples, including:
- Legal and practical issues to be considered before and after separation occurs.
- Parenting matters, including who a child lives and spends time with, decision-making about a child’s care, welfare and development and relocation issues (local, interstate & international).
- Property settlement matters.
- Binding Financial Agreements.
- Surrogacy and related reproductive legal matters.
- Child support.
- Spousal maintenance.
- Applications for Divorce.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: Collaborative Practice and mediation.
- Representation at the Federal Circuit Court and Family Court.
- Family violence matters, including Family Violence Intervention Orders and representation at the Magistrates’ Court.
Our senior Family Lawyer, Melissa Lee, is a trained Collaborative Practitioner. If this is a suitable and desirable option for you and your family, Melissa can assist you to resolve your legal issues without going to Court.
Contact us to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced family lawyers.