Patten Robins Lawyers have experienced conveyancing solicitors to help with all stages of VIC property transactions.
Whether you are buying or selling a home, unit, vacant block, strata title, commercial real estate or rural property, and including:
- Legal advice in regard to real estate contract law.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts.
- Auction contracts and purchases off-the-plan.
- Cost appraisal including stamp duty, and disbursements such as search and registration fees.
- Tax considerations and asset protection including capital gains tax, and sales or purchases by companies, self-managed superannuation funds, family and discretionary trusts and deceased estates.
- Property Title including Torrens, old system, qualified, strata, or crown.
- Property tenancy including joint tenants and tenants in common.
- Vendor’s Statement, general conditions, and special conditions.
- The cooling off period and deposits.
- Put and Call Options.
- Retirement Village purchases, leases and service contracts.
- Commercial property including leases.
- Dispute resolution and litigation.
- Building contracts, owner builder issues and the Building Act 1995.
- Liaison with financial institutions in regard to deposit bonds, loans, mortgages and discharges of mortgages.
- Execution of contracts and settlement.
- Adjustments to the purchase price in regard to rates and allowances.
- Advice for first home buyers including the First Home Owner Grant.
- Preparing and registering Powers of Attorney.
- Advice in regard to easements and covenants on title searches.
Contact us for more information or to arrange a consultation.