Patten Robins Lawyers have experienced conveyancing solicitors to help with all stages of VIC property transactions.
Now also incorporating Coast to Coast Conveyancing in Wonthaggi, our experienced team consist of Kerri Yin, Jodie Papin, Andy Yakubu, Anthony Murdoch and Dani Brann.
Whether you are buying or selling a home, unit, vacant block, strata title, commercial real estate or rural property, and including:
- Legal advice in regard to real estate contract law.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts.
- Auction contracts and purchases off-the-plan.
- Cost appraisal including stamp duty, and disbursements such as search and registration fees.
- Tax considerations and asset protection including capital gains tax, and sales or purchases by companies, self-managed superannuation funds, family and discretionary trusts and deceased estates.
- Property Title including Torrens, old system, qualified, strata, or crown.
- Property tenancy including joint tenants and tenants in common.
- Vendor’s Statement, general conditions, and special conditions.
- The cooling off period and deposits.
- Put and Call Options.
- Retirement Village purchases, leases and service contracts.
- Commercial property including leases.
- Dispute resolution and litigation.
- Building contracts, owner builder issues and the Building Act 1995.
- Liaison with financial institutions in regard to deposit bonds, loans, mortgages and discharges of mortgages.
- Execution of contracts and settlement.
- Adjustments to the purchase price in regard to rates and allowances.
- Advice for first home buyers including the First Home Owner Grant.
- Preparing and registering Powers of Attorney.
- Advice in regard to easements and covenants on title searches.
Contact us for more information or to arrange a consultation.